VMware vForum Online is coming up on October 9th from 9:00am to 2:30pm PST. Pat Gelsinger will kick things off with a keynote titled, “Technology Superpowers: Pushing Through the Boundaries of What’s Possible,” and then attendees can choose their own schedules from a selection of 28 breakout sessions, 20 chats with IT experts, and 8 Hands-On Labs
If you are a vExpert and located in USA, you have the chance to drop in to the VMware HQ in the vForum Online Social Media War Room. Unfortunately, I’m not that lucky enough but still we have the chance to register online and attend to the event where you are located.
What you can expect from this forum:
- You’ll choose from 28 technical breakout sessions ranging from modernizing the data center to empowering digital workspaces
- If you miss out the VMworld 2018 ? This is the best opportunity for you to join
- Learn about the latest VMware solution updates
- Get expert guidance from leaders in VMwareNSX, VMwarevSphere, WorkspaceONE and many other VMware solutions
- Celebrate 20 years of VMware as CEO Pat Gelsinger discusses the superpowers needed to navigate the disruptive world of technology
Article Short Link: https://tcrum.net/JoinvForum2018
If you found this post as useful please rate the post and share it!