I was working on a MDT 2013 Deployment and I was deploying a reference Image to test the MDT System. I got the below error message on the screen.
“Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:
- Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.
- Choose your language settings, and then click “Next.”
- Click “Repair your computer.”
- dism /mount-wim /wimfile:”E:ISOImagesCapture Image1CapIMG.wim” /index:1 /mountdir:”C:CapIMGMount”
- dism /unmount-wim /mountdir:”C:CapIMGMount” /commit
- dism /unmount-wim /mountdir:”C:CapIMGMount” /discard